Reio,

Thanks, I was just about to send this out.  A new daily.cvd is now shipping.

--
Joel Esler | Talos: Manager | jes...@cisco.com<mailto:jes...@cisco.com>

On Jan 26, 2018, at 12:35 PM, Reio Remma
<r...@mrstuudio.ee<mailto:r...@mrstuudio.ee>> wrote:

Hello!

News from the front:

daily.cld updated (version: 24258, sigs: 1836466, f-level: 63, builder: neo)

Good luck!
Reio