Generally speaking, it's better for us to have as much detail as possible.
Samples that you submit through the website (either one) are not shared with
partners (unless you check the "share with partners" checkbox)

--
Joel Esler | Talos: Manager | jes...@cisco.com<mailto:jes...@cisco.com>

On Feb 11, 2018, at 7:16 AM, Matus UHLAR - fantomas