Am 07.03.2018 um 22:10 schrieb Joel Esler (jesler):
Which is perfectly fine.  The mailing lists are the correct place for people to
ask for help.  Should people read the archives?  Yes.  Should people read FAQs?
 Yes.  But largely, they won't.  So we need to help our community.

nothing is perfectly fine - they should quote the damned message they are talking about in the initial post

"understanding the issue with the warning being logged by freshclam" without mentioning said message is a joke

http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#beprecise

On Mar 7, 2018, at 2:05 PM, Reindl Harald