Background:  Using ClamAV for Win32.  My usage has allowed me to use
it without ever having to install it.  Instead I simply extracted the
.msi.  Updates were done by replacing previous files with new ones.

The directory structure of the extracted .msi from the
clamav-0.100.0-win-x86.zip file is different from previous versions.
Gone is the \WIN directory, added is a clamav-0.100.0-x86.msi file
which I fails to extract (using MSIEXEC).

Please let me know whether the missing .dll files normally packaged
in a \WIN\SYSTEM directory is of consequence.

Also, do I need to be concerned with the clamav-0.100.0-x86.msi that
is packaged inside of the clamav-0.100.0-x86.msi that was extracted
from the downloaded .zip?

Thanks.

--
Brian