On Sun, April 29, 2018 3:29 am, Micah Snyder (micasnyd) wrote:
> What I think Joel is saying is that your MBL signatures are coming
> through SaneSecurity, not from Cisco/Talos official ClamAV rule set.

Hi Micah,

MBL signatures are produced and distributed by MalwarePatrol, nothing to
do with Sanesecurity.

MalwarePatrol can be added as an option from the main download script here:

https://github.com/extremeshok/clamav-unofficial-sigs

MalwarePatrol FP's can be reported here:  fp (_a_t_) malwarepatrol.net

On the Sanesecurity mirrors, sigwhitelist.ign2 has the following whitelist
entries:

MBL_6882958
MBL_6888621
MBL_6913896

So, that might help a little until they fix the issues.

--
Cheers,

Steve
Twitter: @sanesecurity