Team --

Today we were able to add 100% of the mirror infrastructure to our CDN,
Cloudflare.  We are currently measuring the load and evaluating the viability
and problems (if any) with this solution.  We are currently pushing approx 12GB
a second through their Tier 1 POP locations.

We are seeking feedback about the stability of this, or if any updates are
failing.  (I have seen the thread that is currently on-going).

If you having problems downloading from the ClamAV mirror infrastructure,
please delete your mirrors.dat file and start over.

--
Joel Esler
Sr. Manager