It's a little deceiving at that scale, the dark green dot in that area is
actually San Diego.

[cid:F8F422B1-7EDD-40BE-B690-07B59E85110A@vrt.sourcefire.com]

It just depends on the mirror people were connected to, and now, they are being
served by their closest location, as opposed to the location they selected.

For instance, some of the improvement we are seeing out of Italy, when I
started digging into it, is because for some reason, there are a bunch of
people in Italy attempting to fetch from the Ireland mirror.  Maybe because of
unreliability in that region at some point, and they left it that way...  In
any case, everyone is being served out of their closest POP now.

On Jun 27, 2018, at 10:37 AM, Paul Kosinski