Hi

is anyone else getting sync errors

Michael

On 07/09/18 10:11, Michael Da Cova wrote:
Hi

I still get "WARNING: Mirror 104.16.187.138 is not synchronized" often on freshclam updates

Trying to download http://database.clamav.net/daily.cvd (IP: 104.16.187.138)
Downloading daily.cvd [100%]
WARNING: Mirror 104.16.187.138 is not synchronized

Trying to download http://database.clamav.net/daily.cvd (IP: 104.16.185.138)
Downloading daily.cvd [100%]
WARNING: Mirror 104.16.185.138 is not synchronized.

Trying to download http://database.clamav.net/daily.cvd (IP: 104.16.186.138)
Downloading daily.cvd [100%]
WARNING: Mirror 104.16.186.138 is not synchronized.

Querying daily.0.79.0.0.6810BA8A.ping.clamav.net
Giving up on database.clamav.net...

I have been deleting the mirror.dat file which seems to help for a while

--
Michael Da Cova

Technical Support Manager

Main Tel: +44 (0)117 3357335 / Mob: +44 (0)790887629
Email: mdac...@netpilot.com - Web: www.netpilot.com

NetPilot Global Ltd. 9 Portland Square, Bristol, BS2 8ST

Registered in England & Wales, Company No. 11034665 - VAT Number. 280 6776 73
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for
delivery of the message to such person),
you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should
destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.
Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet
email for messages of this kind. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the
official business of NetPilot Global Ltd shall be understood as neither given
nor endorsed by it.

NetPilot Global Ltd is committed to GDPR compliance.
We are also committed to helping our customers comply with the GDPR by
providing stringent privacy and security protections that are built into our
service and contracts.
Any personal information that NetPilot Global Ltd may collect (including, but
not limited to, your name, company and email address) will be collected, used
and held in accordance with the provisions of GDPR and your rights under that
Act.