Hi Paul,

Thanks for the update.

I am interested to know how freshclam in ClamAV 0.100.2 performs for you.  I
have made some tweaks to make it ignore mirrors for less time, but more
importantly I implemented a change to have it report "up to date" in the event
that the signature version provided by the mirror is 1 behind what was
advertised.  My hope is that this alleviates the issue.

Respectfully,
Micah

Micah Snyder
ClamAV Development
Talos
Cisco Systems, Inc.

On Oct 4, 2018, at 4:47 PM, Paul Kosinski