It's well known and was discussed at length in June and probably several other
times. I'm not sure it's even possible to be compliant given the currently used
list software.
<https://lists.gt.net/clamav/users/72965?search_string=dmarc;#72965
<https://lists.gt.net/clamav/users/72965?search_string=dmarc;#72965>>

-Al-