Brent Clark wrote:
Good day Guys

I have setup two clamd servers.

On my Webservers, I need to stream a file to the clamd for scanning.

I would like to ask, how would I specify two TCPAddr.

If I specify just one, server, everything works ok.
Ive tried various options and google does not appears to be of assists.

How does one specify more than one server for scanning?

I would like to use this a poor mans "fail over", so that if one server is down, clamscan will move on to the next server.

We use Linux LVM load balancing to group "many" processing nodes (currently two, although we've had more on older hardware in the past) into one logical service. You can then point your clamdscan (or clamav-milter) callers to the load-balanced IP.

-kgd