Hello Scott, Thank you for reply.

From: Scott Kitterman <deb...@kitterman.com>
Subject: Re: [clamav-users] Strange behaviors about syslog on Debian
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 02:08:12 +0000

> Assuming you haven't made an effort to select sys v init on the Debian
> system, it's running using systemd.  FreeBSD is presumably using sys v.

Yes, I use Debian as is so it uses systemd.

> Systemd includes a logging component that probably explains the difference.

I didn't know about it. And It sounds convincing that systemd is
source of difference. So I decided to test it with CentOS because
CentOS 6.x uses SysVinit but CentOS 7.x uses systemd.

At first I set up 6.x environment with following conditions.

* CentOS 6.10
* ClamAV 0.100.2 from EPEL(Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux by
  Fedora Project)

And result is that ClamAV behaves same as on FreeBSD.

And next I'll setup 7.x and test on it. But I'm away this weekend. So
I'll do it and report result next week.

---
Yasuhiro KIMURA