Frankly, I'm surprised that ClamAV finds any such URL's. They are way to
dynamic (blacklisted one day and removed the next). ClamAV does malware
detection over the long haul and trying to keep up with fraudulent web sites
would be a full time job and better done by other means (e.g. Google Safe
Browsing).

-Al-