Just as a reminder, so no one is getting frustrated by the CentOS (or other
distro) package maintainers:
We (ClamAV team) made a mistake in the ClamAV 0.101.0 header files impacting
projects downstream that rely on our library.  I just re-posted the details
from our previous disclosure in a new blog entry, to reach a wider audience
since a lot of folks probably didn't see the mailing list annoucement:
https://blog.clamav.net/2018/12/libclamav-missing-headers-issue.html

Because of the header file issue, package maintainers have been holding off
until we get a patch release out.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
Micah

Micah Snyder