Hi! :-)

I set here (at /etc/clamav/clamd.conf) Checks -> 0 (for disabling autoupdate).
Now every time I run freshclam and updates the databases, it displays
at the end, the warning:
!NotifyClamd: Can't find or parse configuration file /etc/clamav/clamd.conf.

Installing clamav-daemon solves the problem (but leaves you with an
~600MB daemon running on your system).

Personally I uninstalled clamav-daemon, for gaining the 600MB on my RAM.
It's useful for people who heavy scanning archives, mails, etc. but
for only an occasional scanning it's just a waste of RAM.

My point is that, I don't have installed clamav-daemon on purpose.
Why getting the NotifyClamd warning (since I don't have and don't want Clamd)?
Seems to be a bug, to me.
(NotifyClamd warning should be displayed only at systems with Clamd installed).

What do you think?

PS. I'm on a Debian stable based system. I don't have the latest
version installed. I have the 0.100.2 instead (from repositories).