Hello,

I am trying to dump the certificates of a signed PE, but noting is being
dumped, the output is simply the scan summary. I went through the list archive
but I was not able to find a relevant topic. I also tried dumping the
certificate of legitimate files and the results were the same, although running
sigtool --print-certs successfully prints the authenticode.

I went through the signatures manual and the authenticode blog post and I can't
figure out what am I doing wrong.  I am running ClamAV version 0.100.2.

Thanks.