Vijay,

The sample you linked on gdrive is now detected by gdrive and can't be
downloaded (gdrive blocks it).

If you believe that it is actually a scanning issue in ClamAV, please do submit
the ticket for us to investigate.
If you need to share live samples, be certain to warn people that it is
malicious, and then package it in an encrypted archive with a password so it
isn't blocked.

Regards,
-Micah

On Jan 31, 2019, at 6:39 AM, Vijayakumar U