I confirmed with our signature management team that the extended time
processing daily-25380 is because this change is significantly larger than a
standard update.
This update drops 768053 hash-based signatures for malware that is detected by
other more efficient logical signatures.  The net result will be a leaner
database that should load a little faster and take up less memory.

The validation stage when creating the daily had estimated less than 26 minutes
for the cdiff to apply.  You may be correct that it's much faster on x86 than
on Sparc.  3h15m is definitely worse than expected, and I apologize for the
inconvenience.

Regards,
Micah

Micah Snyder