Hello,

 I use EPEL RPM files to upgrade Clamav on my Linux systems.

When urgent vulnerability fixes are released is it advisable to wait for stable rpm? I don't know if it is safe to apply testing rpm.

Usually EPEL stable rpms are released after weeks of delay from new Clamav versions.

Do you have any hints about use of clamav rpm distributions?

Many thanks
Warm Regards
Marco