I can recreate that same issue with daily cvd 25410, using ClamAV 0.100.1.
That was the first 0.100.X I had handy to do a quick test.
The problem is something specific to sigtool and only the list-sigs
feature. It does not affect clamscan or clamd, and does not affect the
--find-sigs option of sigtool.
We do ongoing signature load testing with several different versions of
ClamAV, but focus on scan testing.

It does still happen with the latest release so I'll talk with the team
about opening this as a bug.

Thanks for the report.

Dave R.

--