Ged,

Can you be more specific?  I just got up, drinking my first cup of tea (ran out
of coffee), but issue isn't ringing any bells with me at the moment.

-Micah

On 10/6/19, 11:39 AM, "clamav-users on behalf of G.W. Haywood via
clamav-users" <clamav-users-boun...@lists.clamav.net on behalf of
clamav-users@lists.clamav.net> wrote:

    Hi Micah,

    On Wed, 2 Oct 2019, Micah Snyder (micasnyd) via clamav-users wrote:

    > We will identify the exact issue and include a fix for it in a
    > 0.102.1 patch release along with one or two other bug fixes.

    If you can squeeze in a check somewhere that the temporary directory
    exists and is writeable by clamd that might save some grief.

    --

    73,
    Ged.