Thanks all for replies. I manage to find root cause of the issue.

My infrastructure is hosted on EC2 with EC2 instance having public IP assigned.
I’m using dockerized version of clamav. Due to OOM, container got into kind of
CrashLoopBackOff situation. It was crashing during signature update and
starting again. This caused frequent requests for signatures to mirror which at
some point caused IP blacklisting.

 In my situation upgrade of ec2 to bigger will cause allocation of new IP
addressed. Solving issue.

This would have been avoided with proper clamav monitoring.

Regards Kamil