It is a security requirement that needs to be done.
Thank you for this advice. I worked on your idea and it worked.  I got a go
between and voila! The Clamscan worked beautifully. Thank you guys.

Just some more questions:

1. How do I automate these scheduled scans?
2. Is there a way to get alerts of scan reports, virus detected etc. especially
via mail?

Victor Miriti
ICT Security Operation Centre
VOIP 12066
Tel: 2854600 |  0711013066|
Co-op Trust Plaza, Lower Hill Rd

***Soli Deo Gloria
 Whoever speaks, let him speak, as it were, the utterances of God; whoever
serves, let him do so as by the strength which God supplies; so that in all
things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and
dominion forever and ever.***
1st Peter 4:11