Hi

> I would like to know what would be the best way to do a virus scan of changed
> or new files only. I
> want to run a daily scan of changed and new files during weekdays and run a
> full scan on
> weekends.
>
> I did some search and was able to find a few ways of doing it but I would
> also like your suggestions.

There is that daemon that can report any changed files in an operating
system, I known I played witg it many years ago as I wanted somethiung
able to scan anything on the fly. It was on FreeBSD, but such daemon
should exist for Linux too and it could send the files/filenames to the
scanning daemon.

Bests,

Olivier