On 18/03/2021 22:39, Paul Smith via clamav-users wrote:
On 18/03/2021 11:28, G.W. Haywood via clamav-users wrote:

Another user on this list says that he sees problems with the ClamAV
Website certificate.  I do not see that - I see that the certificate
is current, valid, and expires at noon (GMT) on 4th August 2021.

I've only just noticed it today (prompted to look by presario's message). Now, I'm getting the same response as they are.

I didn't visit the website yesterday, so can't comment on when it started.

I am in England.  Perhaps something is wrong with the geographical
caching by Cloudflare.  If so, to know more about it we may need to
wait until the people in the USA start their working day.

I'm in England also...

At my first message, the certificate was wrong. NOW it is showing as valid, expiring on 4th August 2021, but I'm getting the 1020 error - this is just going to https://www.clamav.net (not downloading CVDs). This IP address is not used for anything else ClamAV related, so it shouldn't be hitting rate limiters or anything like that.

I suspect the Cloudflare settings have been tweaked, and have gone badly wrong.

My IP address is 82.68.48.206. If I remote into my office PC and try from there, I get the same 1020 error, that IP address is 195.224.19.190 and on a totally different ISP from my home network.

<https://www.clamav.net> is fine from Oz at the moment.

Probably, as Ged suggested, something has gone blooie! with Cloudflare.

It happens.

        Cheers,
                Gary    B-)