Robert,

I just checked out our quarantine to see what you were talking about and found
a couple of ads in there.
Forwarded off a sample to Micah, but it looks like there are some very phishy
looking links in the samples I have.
HTML link: americanexpress.com/rewards-info
Actual underlying link:
https://click.o.delta.com/u/?qs=1568763c78f67b6cdcd44df9cfac10c6bdd8a68c567c4d04238da45d4092cc1adeef2f53a3a8c4248f7140f92bd80fb33b830537983d2ad07ed440f137dd0226

If you ask me, that deserves to be quarantined.

For Sendmail, it should be something like "sendmail -q" I would definitely look
it up in the man pages, as I've been using postfix and exim now for awhile.

Sincerely,

Eric Tykwinski
TrueNet, Inc.
P: 610-429-8300sen