Hi,
the blog [1] is inconsistent with the CVEs descriptions for CVE-2021-1404 and -1405. This makes it unclear which versions are affected by which CVE. Can you fix the blog please?
I see the blog has been corrected, thank you.
Furthermore, can you please confirm that the "buffer overread in PDF parser" issue (CVE-2021-1405 according to mitre) really is limited to 0.103.x? The surrounding code of [2] is two years old, so from my naive point of view 0.102 could be affected as well.

My bad, relevant code parts have been committed after 0.102.4 release.

Regards
 Damian