In all likelihood, it means that a GET or POST payload contained the
signature. Whether or not the request containing the signature was
successful in injecting it into your site is a question that only you will
be able to answer.

You can use sigtool to find the signature and again to decode the signature
to see what it's detecting to help you identify the particular request(s)
to investigate further.

$ sigtool --find-sigs Php.Trojan.MSShellcode-81 | awk '{ print $2 }' |
sigtool --decode-sigs
VIRUS NAME: Php.Trojan.MSShellcode-81
TARGET TYPE: ANY FILE
OFFSET: *