Technically what we do is publish a zero byte cdiff.  This makes freshclam
force update and grab the whole cvd.  Then, from that point on, the new daily
cvd will be much smaller, and updates should apply faster. Ultimately saving on
bandwidth as the daily.cvd will be much smaller.  Again, like I just said in my
other email, if you’re not using 0.103.3, you should start that upgrade engine.

—
Sent from my  iPad