On 09.09.21 16:53, dee heffemm via clamav-users wrote:
We use autofs to mount some shared directories under www for the webserver
and after disabling autofs, the error has went away.

due to how clamonaccess works, it is not compatible with autofs.

you'll have to use static mounts, or different way of using clamav, e.g.
clamav module for file uploads/downloads, or simply mount a directory and
run clam(d)scan over it.

Your mouse has moved. Windows NT will now restart for changes to take
to take effect. [OK]