On Thu, 2021-09-23 at 09:28 +0100, G.W. Haywood via clamav-users wrote:

> Why do you not want ClamAV to alert you to (what appear to me to be)
> obvious scam emails?

Because I have chosen to disable the Phishing* checks, per the ClamAV
documentation, and apparently that isn't happening.   I understand
(immensely) why you or others should/would/could want the Phishing*
checks to be automatically enabled for you, but I have made a decision
to turn those off in this case, and ClamAV is not respecting that.

-Jim P.