On Nov 15, 2021, at 09:30, Joel Esler (jesler) via clamav-users
<clamav-users@lists.clamav.net<mailto:clamav-users@lists.clamav.net>> wrote:

On Nov 15, 2021, at 08:39, Yasuhiro Kimura
<y...@utahime.org<mailto:y...@utahime.org>> wrote:

From: "Joel Esler \(jesler\) via clamav-users"
<clamav-users@lists.clamav.net<mailto:clamav-users@lists.clamav.net>>
Subject: Re: [clamav-users] Fail to download source archive with 403 forbitten
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 13:23:49 +0000

These
results means server checks User-Agent header of HTTP request

and
returns 403 forbitten if the value doesn't look like that of web

browser.

Then
is it intened change?

Yes, and it has been this way for over two years.

It sounds strange to me as I could successfully download both
clamav-0.103.4.tar.gz and clamav-0.104.1.tar.gz with `fetch` when I
updated our ClamAV ports to latest releases on November 4th.

Interesting.  Well, I am sure things have maneuvered around slightly since
then, but nothing material enough to suddenly allow that.  It’s been that way
for awhile.

Replying to myself:  Try now?