Hello Dorian i may have the fix for this i had the same problem
it is something to do wilth a previouse clam is still running on your system
its not a compleat solution but will get you nearer to the  road to recovery
with a different erro is probable
any way wait to see if i get repromanded by Ged
for jummping in
solution will take but a moment and will do no harm to  your system couple of
lines in a terminal
i have also stoped my update from the cvd as my clam is out of date
need a .4 but only have clamav .3
well thats it ,if you havant fixed it and you want to try my solution
reply i am always watching thease threads to help me with my own problem

kind regards colin