What version of ClamAV are you using? July of last year sounds about when
EOL versions of ClamAV were blocked wholesale and the 'acceptable version'
was moved up and all prior versions were blocked. EOL has moved several
times since then as well. Currently, the current stable version 0.104 and I
don't believe anything before 0.103 will get updates.

--Maarten