Hi there,

On Thu, 19 May 2022, Deenadhayalan Natarajan via clamav-users wrote:

I would like to get some details about the maximum file size clamAV
can support. As we got to know from the documentation that it
supports upto 4GB of maximum file size but would like any
possibilities of extending the file size ...

Can you tell us more about your requirements?

You should consider 2GBytes (not 4GBytes) to be the maximum file size:

https://docs.clamav.net/manual/Development/tips-and-tricks.html?highlight=limits#general-debugging

To allow ClamAV to scan huge files is to risk crashing the scanner,
and there are other issues which may crop up too.

... any enterprise version of ClamAV available.

I don't know of anything which meets your description precisely.  The
ClamAV maintainers are the folks at Cisco-Talos:

https://github.com/Cisco-Talos/clamav

[Disclaimer: Other than my chats with people on (and occasionally off)
this list, I have no relationship with Cisco nor any Cisco company.]

Cisco offers a range of product for protecting computer systems:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en_uk/products/security/advanced-malware-protection/index.html

There are also numerous third-party tools etc. based on ClamAV:

https://docs.clamav.net/manual/Installing/Community-projects.html

--

73,
Ged.