It's 100% a bad signature and should get removed.

I just checked the current version of the akismet plugin (
https://wordpress.org/plugins/akismet/) from WordPress and it is detected
by this signature but by nothing else:
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/filescanjob/00ecsxf7es
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/8ae9cc337449fd0daa82e3f1c329689ecc4de8905244f97e401be6fe3af33704

A month ago, this file wasn't detected by anything.

I came in to work to find almost 2000 hits from this signature on zip files
ranging from WordPress plugins to zipped up log directories.

--Maarten