that correlates exactly to where it started happening 👍

It's a pretty cool case converter called AnyCase
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/2852bc241913dc07ca13f865f766f0f07596e7d3209bc8caad767ff7f1e39ee9?nocache=1

"... but perhaps the above will allow you to track down what component of
the program is being detected."

I thought about doing that, but I don't know where to start,
it would be great to understand what is happening, and why

Where should I start?