.cvd files are the libraries which comes with starting freshclam update service
directly from clamav.net cdn.

An / To: Newcomer01 <mailto:newcome...@posteo.de>
CC / CC: Armando P <mailto:ap19...@gmail.com>
Gesendet / Sent: Donnerstag, Dezember 15, 2022 um 02:18 (at 02:18 AM) +0100
Betreff / Subject: [clamav-users] CDV file?

I have a NAS that uses Clamav as it’s antivirus software. I wanted to make sure
that it is updated. It says it needs a *.cvd files, but I cannot find that. I
have downloaded the zip file for windows 64 at clamav.net, but nothing with
that extension is located there. Please help. Thank you.