On 12.01.23 18:34, Antonio Galdieri via clamav-users wrote:
We are trying to use the clamdscan command with a scripts that sends us the
results of the scan via mail, problem is, whenever we try to use the script
we get the errors that you can see in the picture i attached.

So, you get error in textual form and do a screenshot?
even if the errors are in e-mail you could copy and paste from?

Is this kind of error normal? Is there any parameters that we can add to
fix this issue?

you should NOT scan /sys filesystem. It's special filesystem, it's not to be scanned via clamav or other AV.