for me look it like that the jpeg files cannot be read from heuristics scan as
reason that something is wrong with it
i would not think frist, that is be an exploit

An / To: Newcomer01 <mailto:newcome...@posteo.de>
CC / CC: Musc <mailto:muschel...@newcultures.com>
Gesendet / Sent: Mittwoch, Februar 22, 2023 um 18:18 (at 06:18 PM) +0100
Betreff / Subject: [clamav-users] What is the actual danger of this?
A clamdscan flagged quite a few files on my system as
Heueristics.Broken.Media.JPEG.JFIFmarkerBadPosition. What kind of exploit is
that? And what kind of danger does it pose? (What does it do?) Is it for all
systems? Or just for Windows?

A whole lot of web searching turned up nothing. Does anyone know?

TIA.