On 2/27/2023 3:47 PM, joe a wrote:
Got an email marked as infected by clamav.  I cannot determine what was detected.

A long time ago I asked here and someone described how to scan an individual email file, log the results and scan the log for what was detected.   Or maybe clued me in on which log I was not searching properly.

Did not find that conversation it in the email archives.

Well never mind that part, it is shown clearly in /var/log/clamd.log as "Heuristics.Phishing.Email.SpoofedDomain".

What I think I conflated that with the means to determine the details so I can add that to a .ign* file. Something to do with debug mode I think.