Hi again,

clamonacc you didn't really need.
Here i do not have this, i scan normally every 2 hours my e-mails and only on
sunday my computer.
we are on linux., linux isn't so much effected for virsuses or something.
by the way: if you find another anti-virus for linux without using the terminal
(with GUI), let me know, have searched really long time and found nothing
(freeware or commerical).
some companies (e.g eset) had linux version but now they stopped the
development.

kind greetings
Marc

An / To: Newcomer01 <mailto:newcome...@posteo.de>
CC / CC: Tim Mcconnell <mailto:tmcconnell...@gmail.com>
Gesendet / Sent: Sonntag, März 19, 2023 um 19:31 (at 07:31 PM) +0100
Betreff / Subject: Re: [clamav-users] How to get rid of or Fix clamonacc error
Hi Marc,
So apparently it was a bug(?) in ClamTK. The errors have gone away (for
now). The big problem is I want Clam to do what Clamonacc does so
removing it shouldn't be an option? I want it to run at certain times
to check for malicious files, etc. I'll re-enable the schedule via Clam
TK and see if it still hogs the CPU.
If it does I may have to find another AV solution.