I have just started getting these claiming to be relevant to ClamAV, but I have
*also* been receiving this sort of thing claiming to be from the Firefox ESR
list for months now.

I am posting (one of) the HTMLs "about" ClamAV to
https://www.clamav.net/reports/malware. Should I also post (one of) the Firefox
phishes? (In fact, I have several of each, but it quickly gets tedious.)

On Wed, 22 Mar 2023 16:48:32 +0000