Hi all,

we have a mailserver with clamav-milter and clamd Version 0.103.8+dfsg-0ubuntu0.16.04.1+esm1.
There we have a cdb ruleset to block some filetypes:

/var/lib/clamav/archive_blocker.cdb withe following content:
attach.blockgz2:*:*:\.[Gg][Zz]$:*:*:*:*:*:*

Now I want to exclude some file extension and added the following configuration parameter to my clamd.conf:
ExcludePath .*\.dev$

Then I created two files, one with the extension .123 and one with the extension .dev and scanned those files with clamdscan and it works like expected:

root@mail:/tmp/test# clamdscan *
/tmp/test/test1.123: attach.blockgz2.UNOFFICIAL FOUND
/tmp/test/test1.dev: OK