What db do you think you want to add it to?

—
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 8, 2023, at 12:35, Tim McConnell via clamav-users <clamav-users@lists.clamav.net> wrote:

Thanks for that AL, now how do I add to the DB? Two things I'm not is a programmer or DBA :-(

--
Tim McConnell <tmcconnell...@gmail.com>

On Thu, 2023-06-08 at 05:01 -0700, Al Varnell wrote:
First get the file's hash value:

sigtool --md5 /home/tmick/.config/libreoffice/4/user/basic/Standard/Module1.xba

Then copy the results to an fp.local file. You will probably have to create such a file and add it to the ClamAV database.

-Al-

/home/tmick/.config/libreoffice/4/user/basic/Standard/Module1.xba:
PUA.Doc.Tool.LibreOfficeMacro-2 FOUND
How do I request the macro be added to the safe list?
Thanks!

--
Tim McConnell <tmcconnell...@gmail.com>