Hello everyone,

Back in October there was a thread discussing using clamav with RHEL9 with FIPS
enabled. I am using the clamav that is available in the EPEL repos which as of
today is 0.103.8-3.el9.x86_64. I am running into the same issue the previous
person discussed and have to disable FIPS for this particular version in order
to load the definitions. Just like the OP I get the can't allocate memory error
when clamav is reading the definitions.

I understand 1.1.0  is out now. Does that version still have MD5 hash
signatures? Were there still plans to address this in the 0.103 LTS versions?
Here are the links to the original thread.

https://lists.clamav.net/pipermail/clamav-users/2022-October/013000.html
https://github.com/Cisco-Talos/clamav/issues/564

Hong-Duc