i don't work with clamd and use a wdb file too.
its only important, that you have set /etc/init.d/clamav-deamon to proper mode,
the default 0644 (no execution for all) in my case don't work and clamscan
ignores my wdb file (sure, nobody is able to execute the deamon with the
default mode).

Von / From: Joe A <mailto:joea-li...@j4computers.com>
An / To: Newcomer01 <mailto:newcome...@posteo.de>
Gesendet / Sent: Montag, Juni 19, 2023 um 16:08 (at 04:08 PM) +0200
Betreff / Subject: [clamav-users] local wdb file to ignore specific URL
A good while back I created a local wdb file to ignore heuristic checks
for a couple of specific emails.

Worked well, till the other day.  Seems one of the (monthly) emails I
get changed one of the URL links.  Now, I cannot seem to get these
recognized.

Do changes to local files like wdb's require a restart of clamd service?
   I have been, but don't know if that's required.