From: clamav-users <clamav-users-boun...@lists.clamav.net> on behalf of Eric
Tykwinski via clamav-users <clamav-users@lists.clamav.net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2023 1:04 PM
To: 'ClamAV users ML' <clamav-users@lists.clamav.net>
Cc: Eric Tykwinski <eric-l...@truenet.com>
Subject: [clamav-users] Needed to whitelist
Email.Phishing.RPMSG_Downloader-10004958-0

Just a heads up, we had a legitimate customer receiving Office 365 secure
emails get hit with this filter.

I’m not sure what the original rule was for, but I’m assuming it was for
phishing emails, but seems to be a bit too loose on the rules to not get false
positives.

Clam team, if you need headers or anything let me know.

Sincerely,

Eric Tykwinski

TrueNet, Inc.

P: 610-429-8300