Papp,

i´m trying to install the webui but i´m getting some errors, like:

[r...@br02 webui]# /usr/share/clapf/maillog.pl -l
/usr/local/psa/var/log/maillog --db mysql --database
/var/lib/clapf/data/log.sdb &
[1] 31738
[r...@br02 webui]# cannot open: -l

[1]+  Exit 2                  /usr/share/clapf/maillog.pl -l
/usr/local/psa/var/log/maillog --db mysql --database
/var/lib/clapf/data/log.sdb

and when i try to access the webui, as http://189.126.13.153/webui i try to
use the email ad...@local or only admin, with password admin, and do
nothing, i can´t access the webui, what i need to do??

Thanks