Dear Janos,

first of all: nice work!

Regarding the new method's paper, i read it and as far as i can
understand,
it is only suitable to identify some kind of spammer source ip's.

Like, if there is a phishing spam with a forged yahoo login page, and lots
of
urls pointing to yahoo.com, and only one-two to the phishing
site, i am not sure how this situation could be handled.

The real solution would be to shot the spammer or if not known,
then the provider after the third spamming ip.....

--
Péter

XMPP, MSN: peter.laszlo.sz...@gmail.com